Episodes 16-19 with Michael Kelly
Michael is the developer and co-founder of a content platform called MemberVault. He has been running the company with his wife and partner Erin while living nomadically for the past 2 years. With their 1-year-old son, they call Washington State home, but currently enjoying the winter in Houston, Texas.
Where to Find Michael
CEO Stories 016: How to Never Stop Evolving
Mike Kelly is the co-founder of the SaaS company, MemberVault, and his road to entrepreneurship wasn't a straight line -- or a bump free path -- but the success he's found made it worth it.
- How he went from grumpy web developer to business owner
- What it's like to start a business with your spouse
- How to handle the ups and downs of the entrepreneur life
- His guiding mantra as a software developer
- How to evolve your funnels with your audience + the times
- Why to never stop evolving yourself
CEO Stories 017: Mastering Your Message
- The lie we all believe from "Field of Dreams"
- MemberVault's rocky start even with a stellar product
- The easily avoidable mistake that you make inside your business every day
- The big aha moment that changed everything
- How they found their message than converted
- How he stay patient and keeps going in new challenges
CEO Stories 018: Building a Business with Your Spouse
Being a CEO is hard, but imagine being a co-CEO with your spouse? That's exactly how Mike Kelly and Erin of MemberVault work and they wouldn't have it any other way. Discover how they keep balance and make time to be true CEOs. See more at cobblestonecreativeco.com/ceo-stories-podcast/episodes-16-19-with-mike-kelly
- Why ships and businesses aren't all that different
- How to separate feedback about your product/business from yourself
- The new way to look at being a solopreneur that'll change everything
- How to keep track of projects and metrics that matter
- What it's like to build a business with your spouse
- How to work smarter not harder
CEO Stories 019: How to Learn from Your Customers
Often our best ideas shouldn't come from us. They should come from our customers. Discover how Mike and MemberVault put their customers front and center to listen to and learn from them to find their next big ideas (and have more success doing it).
- How to research what your clients want next
- The easy way to figure out what to promote and what to improve
- A simple trick for standing out from the crowd
- The only real way to find clarity in anything in your business
- 3 things that will lead to big aha moments every time