Episodes 21-24 with Reina Pomeroy
Reina Pomeroy is the founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered. She helps clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important. She's a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 1,500 hours of coaching under her belt and the co-host of the Creative Empire Podcast where they interviews leaders in the creative industry. She also co-authored the Big Plan for the Creative Mind, a goal setting book for creative entrepreneurs.
Where to Find Reina
CEO Stories 021: How to Stop Playing Small
Ever been afraid you wouldn’t make it? Do you stay safe instead of doing all you should to create the business you know can change lives? It’s time to stop. Today’s interview with Reina Pomeroy will help you break out of playing small and do what you’re meant to do.
- How Reina went from social work to wedding planning to coaching
- The big lesson she learned in transitioning from working for others to working for herself
- The big difference between a business and a hobby
- Why business and life are integrated and what to do to make the most of both
CEO Stories 022: Be a Leader First
Ever had an utter tech meltdown? You’re not alone. When it happened to Reina Pomeroy, she took a beat and kept moving forward by being a leader first. See what we mean and learn how to do the same on this episode of the CEO Stories Podcast.
- What leadership really looks like
- How to deal with forward facing pressure
- What happens when you have a major tech flub
- How to overcome the stories you're telling yourself
- When vulnerability needs to be private vs. public
CEO Stories 023: Being a CEO and a Creative
Being a creative can sometimes feel like the opposite of being a structured CEO -- but if we want successful businesses, we’ve got to find the balance. Fortunately, Reina Pomeroy is sharing her best tips for doing just that today on the podcast.
- What is a CEO and how do you make the shift for yourself
- Why Reina first resisted being labeled a CEO
- How to know if you're a builder or a skyscraper
- Developing healthy CEO habits to stay on track
- Where Reina + Co are going next
CEO Stories 024: Share Value with Verticals
Feeling scattered in your business? You can stop today. Reina Pomeroy shared her vertical method for finding servant-hearted offers and streamlined content to build a profitable business on today’s episode of CEO Stories.
- What are verticals and how do they help you?
- How to use them streamline your marketing and offers
- The difference between funnels and verticals
- How to find your secret sauce and separate yourself from the competition
- Dealing with your money mindset
- The role of testing in tweaking in finding offers that stick